Team Burgoon Run Club
Looking for a new challenge? A community to keep you accountable and give you structure? A goal like completing a 5k, 10k, half marathon, marathon, or even a mud run can be a solid milestone in your fitness journey.
The Bodies by Burgoon Run Club builds upon your training, cycling, and even yoga routines to round out your fitness routines and help you discover the possible. The club embodies the Bodies by Burgoon culture — positive, inclusive, and freedom from judgement. Opportunities for weekly runs (walk/run too!), training plans, info about training/racing, and camaraderie!
All skill levels and goals are welcome: every pace has it’s place.
Run club seasons are seasonal: spring/summer and summer/fall. The $45 enrollment fee includes:
- Group Preparation for up to 3 different races per season (race entry fees paid for by participant)
- Group training plans
- Group runs (at least 1x/week)
- Limited 1:1 run coaching as special needs arise
- Integration of current personal training and cycling into training plans
- Team Burgoon race gear (a running shirt; covered in cost of enrollment)
- Not everyone needs to race! Come to learn about running, add a running or run/walk plan to current fitness program to increase cardio/endurance, or just for a fun outdoor fitness activity with friends from the gym!